Are you in dilemma about your smart watch purchase? If you are dilemma is related to the LG G watch or Samsung Gear 2 Neo, read this review to know which is better for you and afford too.
Under this you can get the information about the similarities of both smart watches.
- Both offering the same working speed even though the LG G watch has the Snapdragon 400 quad-core clocked at 1.2GHz processor and the Gear 2 Neo powered by the dual-core Exynos processor clocked at 1.0GHz.
- Samsung gear 2 neo has the 300mAh capacity of battery and the LG G watch has the 400mAh capacity of battery but both will comes for 2 to 3 days for a single charge.
- Ram and internal memory of the both smart watches is same as 512 RAM and 4GB of storage.
Winning points of LG G watch:
- LG G watch is the Android wear so you can use it along with all android smart mobile which runs over the 4.3 and higher operating system, but the Gear 2 neo is the Tizen wear so it can be compatible with the Samsung Galaxy only.
- Because of the Google you can do the accurate voice search by simply saying Ok Google, but the Tizen won’t give the accurate search and it need some more work to achieve this.
Best views of the Gear 2 Neo:
- In Gear 2 Neo you can find the better features such as the Heart Rate Monitor, Sleep Tracker, IR Blaster, Standalone Music Player, and a convenient Home button, but the LG G watch lacks it.
- You can buy this Gera 2 Neo for $199 but the LG G watch is more expansive because of the rate $299.
Think all these points while purchase a smart watch and also consider your smart mobile if it is Samsung buy Gear 2 Neo or buy LG G watch, which is better compatible with all android.