The Apple iWatch Series 3 that the iPhone-maker unveiled at Steve jobs Theater in Apple Campus on Tuesday. It is the greater smartwatch in the world, Apple CEO Tim Cook claimed. The leading attribute of the Apple Watch Series 3 is mobile connectivity. Which enables customers to make and acquire cell phone calls. But if you’re in India and planning to purchase the watch, you won’t be getting that ‘voice calling feature’.
Specification and features
- Apple’s newest smartwatch runs on the watchOS 4 OS
- The Apple watch series 3 runs on Apple’s own S3 dual-core processor that helps bring faster app times, as well as enabling “Siri” voice assistant to speak using the built-in speaker and more graphics.
- There is also a new W2 custom wireless chip that is claimed to make Wi-Fi 85% faster and Bluetooth and Wi-Fi 50% more energy efficient.
- The iWatch Series 3 can provide all-day battery life while being the same size as before.
- Apple iWatch has added a barometric altimeter sensor that helps with flights climbed and open-air exercises including elevation gain.
- It has Cellular connectivity with an eSIM instead of regular SIM cards that we use on our iPhone models and Android smartphones. It can share your smartphone phone numbers with your iPhone. It is the screen of the smartwatch that acts as the antenna to accept 4G LTE signal as well as 3G signals. When paired with Apple AirPods, Apple Music subscribers will be able to stream over 40 million songs right from the apple watch series 3.
Apple iWatch Series 3: India Price
Unluckily, Apple isn’t getting the iWatch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular) model to India. We will only be getting the apple watch series 3 GPS model. Which will be going on sale in India on September 29th. Prices will start at Rs.29, 900. The Apple Watch Nike+ has been updated as well, packing the internals of the iWatch Series 3. It will be available for buying in India October 5th ahead for a starting price Rs.29, 990.