In the first part, there were mentioned top 5 Phablets in the world. Here are another best 5 Phablets who are bigger enough and capable enough to compete with tablets or phones:
1. Samsung Galaxy Mega: When the topic is related to Phablets, Samsung is popular for its Note Range. Now, it has released the Samsung Galaxy Mega which is an inquisitive proposition which has a bigger screen than any Note but rather more middling speculations. It has got a 6.3 inches screen that makes it good for media. It cannot match many of other devices on the list of quality as it is only 720p. It has a micro SD card slot but it only comes with either 8 or 16 GB of storage.
The specs meanwhile settle on the mid-range, thanks to a 1.7 GHz dual-core Snapdragon 400 processor and 1.5 GB of RAM. The 8 MP cameras are similar to the middling.
2. LG G Flex: The G Flex is curvy and has got a flexible screen. While the curve is arguably a bit of an attention grabber it does make the 6 inch screen more manageable and it will definitely impress the onlookers. It has got a 13 MP camera that is able to take some great snaps too and it has a long lasting battery. It has 2.26GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor and 2 GB of RAM. It is not all good news though. The screen is only 720p while it’s technically flexible and it won’t do you good if you’ll try to flatten it.
3. HTC One Max: It has a similar design to HTC One, with aluminum back and dual front facing Boom sound speakers at just 5.9 inches; it has a phablet sized screen. It even ups the battery size and also adds a micro SD card slot and a fingerprint scanner. But, the fingerprint scanner is poorly implemented and the micro SD card slot is located underneath the back cover. A removable back cover can be a good thing but it damages the unibody design as the users had in HTC One and the battery is still not a removable one.
4. Nokia Lumia 1320: It is a mid-range substitute to the Lumia 1520. Likewise Lumia 1520, it has a 6-inch screen but owes only a resolution of 720p. It is also a lot less powerful as it uses 1.7GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor and 1 GB of RAM. It has a 5 MP camera and it only has 8 GB of built in storage. Still it has a decent screen. If the budget is not stretchable, then this handset is a better option.
5. Huawei Ascend Mate: It has passed the first obstacle by giving it a 6.1 inch IPS LCD screen and has put it in a league of decent phablets, with great viewing angles and good colors. It has a battery which doesn’t stop and an 8 MP camera which is capable of taking solid photos. It works on 1.5GHz quad-core processor with only 8 GB of internal storage with a micro SD card slot.