We know that bigger is better. Might be our hands not get any bigger, but our phones certainly are bigger now. Flagships like the LG G3 and One Plus One goes up to 5.5 inches, phablets are starting to resemble small tablets and filling the spaces of both a Smartphone and a slate. One device is always better tan two. Here are a set of top 10 phablets who are growing bigger and better:
1. Samsung Galaxy Note 3: Samsung was one of the first leading companies who brought in the concept of Phablets and its most recent one is Samsung Galaxy Note 3 which is not just Samsung’s one of the best phones but the best Phablet that suits the pockets. The faux-leather rear is divisive at best, but with a powerful 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor and 3GB of RAM it’s one of the highest performing handset around, while its 5.7 inch 1080p Super AMOLED display is quite sharp and impressive.
2. Samsung Galaxy Note 2: At 5.5 inches, it is a bit small in comparison to its successor. In fact the likes of the LG G3 are now rocking with 5.5 inch displays. This can even be considered as a Phablet. Its screen is only 720p and its quad-core high processor and 2GB of RAM are starting to look more upper mid-range than high end, but in practice its performance is still impressive whereas the Super AMOLED screen produces vital colors. It also owes a great battery power life and with a micro SD card slot and 4G support.
3. Nokia Lumia 1520: With its massive 6.0 inch 1080p IPS LCD display, it’s a monster for media consumption. A 2.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor and 2 GB of RAM makes it sure that it will give as lick performance while you watch a HD movie or playing a game. It has got an impressive and efficient 20 MP camera.
4. Sony Xperia Z Ultra: It comes with 6.4 inches making it monstrous in size and that is both a blessing and a curse simultaneously. It is a true tablet replacement. It has a premium build with a glass back and it is super slim at just 6.5 mm, so it makes it look great and as compared to other Phablets, it is very good. It is water and dust resistant with a resolution of 1080p, it has got natural colors. The best thing about this device, its 3050 mAh juice battery is really fascinating. It is a new Phablet in the block.
5. Oppo N1: It gives everything that is expected from a high-end Phablet, with a 1.7 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 600 processor with 2 GB RAM and a 5.9 inch 1080p screen. Moreover, it has a great battery life; it can be both used as a communication device and a portable media player without losing it. With 13 MP camera. It can be used for clicking selfies as well.